Challenges of Surviving and Facing the Heart Attack


With prompt action by the best cardiac hospital in India, you stand a good chance to survive heart attack(s). Post the treatment, you may have to spend days and weeks in the hospital. You need to accept and learn to cope up with the challenges that you may face as a heart attack survivor.

Persistently symptomatic people with heart disease require repeat invasive and more hospitalizations. This may lead to increased health care and cost, plan accordingly. Being a heart attack survivor there are higher chances of anxiety, denial, fear, and depression. Inadequate social support can have a detrimental effect on physical functioning. Work towards taking care of your physical, mental and emotional well being.

Lifestyle Changes That You Need To Make

Quit Smoking: This is the most essential thing that you can do for your heart. Smoking can affect your entire system. If you are facing difficulties in quitting then you can go for alternatives like nicotine gums, prescription medicines or gums. You can join support groups or programs, to help you deal better. Try to stay away from second-hand smoke because it can raise the chances of having another heart stroke.

Diabetes: Keep your blood sugar in check; fluctuating sugar levels are considered a leading reason for a heart attack. Take a balanced, healthy diet. Come up with a daily exercise plan (after consulting your doctor) and take the prescribed medicines on time without fail.

Change Your Diet
  • Cut down the intake of processed meats and saturated fat, trans fat, sodium, and sugar-sweetened beverages.
  • Consume 4-5 cups of fruits and vegetables every day and ample fresh veggies.
  • If you find it difficult to cook, find resources that lead you to eat healthy food.

Common complications, and when to reach out to your doctor at the best cardiac hospital in India:
  • Hypoxemia: Blood oxygen becomes too low which can damage the vital organs.
  • Pulmonary edema: You may experience difficulty in breathing because the fluid can accumulate in your lungs.
  • Angina: Heaviness and tightness in the chest.

Comments

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help via email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp+2348162084839 here is the DR OSO website. https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/ His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here to testify about what Dr James did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Holly Woodgate, on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr James on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr James for help via drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com or whatsapp +2348152855846  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to prevent heart disease ?

Steps to prevent Heart Problem recommended by Best Heart Surgeon

The Best 7 Heart Hospitals in India